*June 17* Xterra  Albay, Philippines
This is an overview of one of our featured races, The Xterra Albay .
ALBAY is every traveler’s memento. For years Albay has been synonymous to Mayon Volcano, the famous landmark shortlisted in UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. Now, the province is perceptibly shining as a hidden tourism gem offering innumerable activities for leisure, fun, relaxation, and travel.
In Albay, tourists will find many remarkable places that were previously known only to locals and are still untouched by commercialism. Many of these destinations have never been featured in travel literature and awaits discovery. Partly due to its pristineness, the province was declared as a Biosphere Reserve in UNESCO’s MAB Programme as it is the proud home of approximately 462 flora and fauna species, 137 of which are endemic.
People are also one of its tourism assets. ALBAYANOS are resilient, gracious, happy and accommodating who go out of their way to make visitors’ stay in the province comfortable, relaxed, and worry-free.
Please note that Xterra Albay  has been moved from March 2 to June 17!
The official Course Maps has not been released yet. Please check this space again.
- Full Distance: 1500m Swim + 28km Mt. Bike + 8km Trail Run
- Lite Distance: 750m Swim + 14km Mt. Bike + 4km Trail Run
- Duathlon Distance: 2km Trail Run + 14km Mt. Bike + 4km Trail Run
- Full distance individual competitors must clearly indicate upon registration which category they will compete in: Asian Elite or Age Group.
- Relay Entries: Teams must consist of three individuals, and please indicate clearly what each team member will do (swim, bike, or run). Mixed teams can be two (2) males and one (1) female; or two (2) females and one (1) male.
- Ages of reckoning will be on 31 December 2018. All participants must be at least 16 years old on race day.