*June 17* SBR TriSeries - Triman Triathlon 
Sign up now for the Triman Triathlon! The Triman Triathlon is the third and final leg of the SBR.ph Tri Series 2018 which will be held at the world class Fontana Resort, Clark on June 17, 2018! The event is a 900m Swim, 30k Bike, and a 5k run. There’s also the Triman LITE category for those who aren’t ready yet for the Triman FULL!
- FULL : 900m Swim / 30k Bike / 5k Run
- LITE : 600m Swim / 20k Bike / 2.5k Run
- Fontana, Clark
The Triman Triathlon is the flagship event of the SBR.ph Tri Series 2018. The race has a distance of 900m swim, 30km bike, followed by a 5km run and LITE category which is a 600m Swim / 20k Bike / 2.5k Run. It is the culmination of the three sports SWIM-BIKE-RUN with enough distances to challenge even the most hardcore of participants but friendly enough for the newbie triathlete who just wants to have that taste of sheer ecstasy upon reaching the finish line.
The TRIMAN Triathlon is considered as the de facto training/breeding ground of all triathlon newbies and is the most newbie friendly triathlon in the country.
Triman Triathlon (FULL / LITE)
Early Rate (Until April 15, 2018 only!)
- Individual : PHP 2,500
- Relay 2-man: PHP 4,000 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
- Relay 3-man: PHP 5,000 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
Regular Rate (From April 16, 2018 up to June 3, 2017)
- Individual : PHP 2,800
- Relay 2-man: PHP 4,300 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
- Relay 3-man: PHP 5,300 (For FULL Distance ONLY)
*Changes in relay members are allowed up to April 15, 2018 without fees. From April 16, 2018 onwards, there is a PHP 1,000 charge in relay member processing fee. Change in shirt size will still be allowed. By June 3, 2018, change in shirt size is no longer allowed.
All entries are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-applicable to future races.
You have 3 ways to register : You have the option to register via credit card or pay bank deposit or via our registration partners. Check out the options below!
1. Credit Card via Race Yaya.
- Visit register.raceyaya.com
- a flat rate of PHP100 online processing fee will be added to your registration
Or simply click on the following links below to register!
2. Bank Deposit via SWIMBIKERUN.ph
- DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM (Click the link to download file)
- Deposit payment to :
Carlos de Guzman
Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI)
Carlos de Guzman
Banco de Oro (BDO)
- Email us the completed registration form along with the deposit slip (with your name and contact number) to
Aquaman Aquathlon 2018 : email@example.com
Duaman Duathlon 2018 : firstname.lastname@example.org
Triman Triathlon 2018 : email@example.com
- Make sure to fill up all the important information like SHIRT SIZE, EMAIL, and CONTACT NUMBER.
- We cannot encode what we cannot read. So make sure to send us a CLEAR IMAGE of your registration form.
- Please don’t forget to write YOUR COMPLETE NAME and CONTACT NUMBER in the deposit slip.
- Deposit slips WITHOUT the complete name and contact number WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Group registrations via Bank Deposits are allowed.
- On the email, write on the subject Tri Series 2018 Registration – RACE NAME (race name : Aquaman / Duaman / Triman / Tripack ) to make sure its filtered properly.
- Registrations via BANK DEPOSIT and ON-SITE are encoded manually. Your confirmation will be your name on the start list which will be posted as soon as it’s collated. If you do not see your name on the list, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and state the your complete details, where you registered, as well as a copy of your registration slip. For registrations via bank deposit, send us a copy of your reg form and bank deposit slip.
- The start list will be updated WEEKLY once it’s posted.
- Keep a copy of the registration slip (for on-site registration) and deposit slip (for payments via bank deposit) for safekeeping.
3. Via our official registration centers:
Please call the stores first to ensure availability of the registration form!
SM CITY MALL OF ASIA, Seaside Boulevard, Pasay
THE BRICK MULTISPORT STORE
Unit 1, Woodridge Apartments, McKinley Hill, Taguig.
114 GF The Commerce Center, Annex Bldg., Commerce Avenue. cor. Filinvest Ave., Alabang, Muntinlupa City
TREK BICYCLE STORE
3Oth Ave., Two Parkade, Bonifacio High Street, Makati.
THE COFFEE TRAIL CYCLERY
GF Bldg B. Solenad 3, Nuvali, Sto. Domingo, Sta. Rosa, Laguna.
MAXIMUS ATHLETE’S SHOP CAFE
126 Pioneer, Sparta Complex, Mandaluyong.
#2 Kamagong St. Violago Homes III. Visayas Avenue, Quezon City.
WAZE / GOOGLE MAPS : SBRPH SPORTS INC.
Tel. : 02-9311060
Mobile : 0955-5268772 (Globe) / 0918-3435798 (Smart)
– Entry fees are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-applicable to future races.
– Race numbers are non-transferable.
– NO HELMET, NO ENTRY, NO REFUND (For the Duaman Duathlon and Triman Triathlon).
– ALL* TYPES OF BIKES ARE ALLOWED.
– Your Dad / Brother’s hand me down bike is also allowed! 🙂
* fixies must have front and rear brakes installed.
Event Organized by: SBR.PH